TD Ameritrade Institutional provides qualified custodial services for our client accounts. TD is responsible for safeguarding your accounts and all assets held within them, acting as an independent third-party that maintains custody of your assets.
As an investment management client, use TD’s online portal to access:
- Real-time account balances and position values;
- Monthly account statements;
- Account transaction history and trade confirmations; and
- Important tax documents related to your investment accounts;
- Or to update your contact information.
RightCapital is our financial planning platform that you can access anytime to view your personalized financial plan. You can view your real-time account balances along with updated retirement projections. This is also where we share documents and keep track of important tasks that need to be completed to implement your plan.
As a financial planning client, use our online portal to:
- View your dynamic financial plan and track your net worth;
- Link new financial accounts to add them to your plan;
- Upload documents to us securely using the document vault; and
- Review and complete financial planning tasks.
We’ve chosen Bridge Financial Technologies to offer a dynamic web portal to investment management clients that provides functionality beyond TD Ameritrade’s user interface.
As an investment management client, use our investment portal to access:
- Dynamic performance reports with data updated daily;
- Downloadable PDF performance reports & market commentary; and
- Investment management invoices.
The AdvicePay Online Payment Gateway allows you to pay invoices online, via a secure web connection, from a bank account or credit card. Log in from anywhere to update your payment information or to see flexible billing options.
As a financial planning client, use the AdvicePay portal to:
- View a current invoice;
- View billing history; and
- Update payment information.